You can carefully consider the click bracelet on the top photo.
This master class is for personal use only. Copying and publishing on the Internet, as well as any printed publications, are prohibited. If you want to share this master class with your friends, just give him a link.
Necessary materials and tools:
- MIYUKI Delica 11/0 DB-0201 White OPL - 2, 5g
- MYUKI Delica 11/0 DB-0055 Pink ICR - 2, 5g
- MYUKI Delica 11/0 DB-0629 Lavender OSLD - 2, 5g
- TOHO 15/0 PF-557 - 1g
- Pearls ы 6mm
- Ring of coupling ительные 13mm
- Magnetic lock
- Bicelling Needle No12
- FireLine , 0, 10mm
- Plastics - 2nd
All right, let's go!
1. We cut 150-size fireworks and put a thread in the needle.
We're dialing in six Delica (white) and TOHO (sick)
2. We put two knots in the ring, leaving one of the ends of the thread around 10 cm. We're good on it.
For the sake of convenience, at this stage, I've made a short end of the thread so you wouldn't be confused with two threads in the photos. I advise you to do so either before the start of the first blade, or at the very end. flower♪
So, in the next pictures, only the working thread!
3. The working thread comes out of the golden basserin, hires two golden bicerieks and removes the thread from the same golden basserina of the first row.
4. We're going through the white and gold bisserie of the first row.
5. We repeat step three and four more times. In the last picco, we'll get the thread out of the first gold basserin peak.
6. Let's go with the mosaic. We'll get one gold bisserie and go through the golden old row.
7. We'll get one white basserina and go through the first golden next pico.
8. We repeat step 6 and 7 before the end of the row. With the last white basserina of this row, we'll pull the thread through two golden basserins marked by red points.
Then we hire one white bisserie and go through the white previous row.
9. Let's get one white basserina and get the thread out of the gold basserin.
10. Let's go to the end of the row. Once we get the last white basserina of this row, we'll get the thread through two basserinas: gold and white.